Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sunday September 23 From Davis to the Ranch




HELP, I CAN"T HEAR ANYTHING!
I'm still feeling very much under the weather, but armed with Dayquil and Tylenol I get on the plane. All is well until the landing in Minneapolis/St. Paul. My ears made a terrible noise and everything became muffled. I couldn't hear much of what was being said to me and when I spoke I felt like I was yelling, though Louis and Sam complained I was speaking too softly. This does not bode well. Once in the airport I ran to the airport shop and got an additional decongestant, but that didn't work. Going back up in the plane then landing in Rapid City (1st pic) didn't improve matters at all.
There was a beautiful sunset and an impressive rainbow as we drove to the ranch, however. Perhaps my health will quickly improve.

No comments: